LITTLE GRANSDEN PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for Meeting to be held on Thursday, 7 Novenber 2013, 7.30 pm
Little Gransden Village Hall
173. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
174. DECLARATION OF DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interest. [Members are reminded that they are required to withdraw from the meeting during the discussion and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether or not the interest is entered in the register of members' interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.]
175. MINUTES OF THE MEETING ON 5 SEPTEMBER to authorise Chairman to Sign the Minutes of the meeting as a correct record.
176. MATTERS ARISING
177. MINUTES OF THE MEETING ON 7 OCTOBER to authorise Chairman to Sign the Minutes of the meeting as a correct record.
178. MATTERS ARISING
179. OPEN FORUM (15 minutes)
180. CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS
181. CONSULTATIONS AND PROCEDURES
182. PLANNING – To nominate signatory Section 106 agreement in respect of land adjacent to 47 Primrose Hill
183. NORRIS TRUST – to receive presentation by Mark Barlow
184. VILLAGE SIGN – Clerk to report on progress regarding repairs
185. TRAFFIC SPEEDING – Clerk to report on action from previous meeting
186. PARISH LIAISON MEETING – Adrian Penrose to report
187. HIGHWAYS Roads – to note saltbins have been filled; speed limit sign roundel Primrose Hall has been repositioned
188. PARISH PATHS Meeting 14 November To note Adrian George has offered to represent LGPC
189. DISTRICT COUNCILLORS' REPORT
190. COUNTY COUNCILLOR'S REPORT
191. WINDMILL – update –J Gillett to report
192. NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH – Clerk to report
193. VILLAGE HALL to note letter from Trustees
194. LGEG to note report from Clerk.
195. BIODIVERSITY GROUP – A Penrose to report
196. FINANCE: To note completion of Audit; interim budget; receipt of second part of Precept £2200: to approve expenditure as follows: Clerk's salary August 2013 £202.33, September £202.33, October £202.33 reimbursement of photocopying and stationery expenses (to be advised).
197. GLIDING CLUB AND AERODROME CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS to be held on Wednesday 13 November
198. WEBSITE – update
199. CORRESPONDENCE – Request from Victim Support
200. TRAINING – Clerk to report
201. DATE OF NEXT MEETINGS 2014 (to be confirmed) 9 January, 6 March, 20 March (Annual Meeting), 8 May (AGM), 3 July, 11 September, 6 November Thursdays 7.30 pm, Little Gransden Village Hall:
Provision for Planning Meeting: 3 February, 7 April, 2 June, 4 August, 6 October, 1 December, 6.00 pm Village Hall.
202. CLOSURE OF MEETING