LITTLE GRANSDEN PARISH COUNCIL
MINUTES OF PLANNING MEETING
Monday, 7 October 2013 at 6.00 pm
at the Village Hall.
Present: Councillors B Bates, J Gillett, A Penrose,
3 members of the public
Minutes taken by: S Sullivan
Meeting chaired by J Gillett.
166. DECLARATION OF DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS None.
167. OPEN FORUM Mr Pemberton spoke to item 168, stating that he and others in Church Walk had objected to the appeal to vary Condition 6, on the grounds that removal of the hedge and widening access would destroy the character of the area. It was understood that the decision would be referred to the Planning Inspectorate.
The Open Forum was closed.
168. S/2300/12/FL 7 Church Walk Variation on Condition 6 of previous application for new dwelling. It was DECIDED to make no recommendation.
169. S/1963/13/FL 22 Church Street Rear Extension to Dwelling. It was DECIDED to recommend approval.
170. S/2075/13/LB 22 Church Street Proposed rear and side additions to existing single storey rear extension. It was DECIDED to recommend approval.
171. DATE OF NEXT MEETING Thursday 7 November 7.30 pm, Little Gransden Village Hall (other meetings)
Provision for Planning Meeting: 2 December, 6.00 pm Village Hall.
172. CLOSURE OF MEETING 6.15 pm.