LITTLE GRANSDEN PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for Meeting to be held on Thursday, 9 January 2014, 7.30 pm
Little Gransden Village Hall
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATION OF DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interest. [Members are reminded that they are required to withdraw from the meeting during the discussion and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether or not the interest is entered in the register of members' interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.]
3. MINUTES OF THE MEETING ON 7 NOVEMBER 2013 to authorise Chair to Sign the Minutes of the meeting as a correct record.
4. MATTERS ARISING
5. OPEN FORUM (15 minutes)
6. CONSULTATIONS AND PROCEDURES To consider and decide whether LGPC should register under Data Protection Act;
7. INTERNAL AUDITOR – Clerk to report
8. PLANNING – To decide response to:
S/2123/13/LB – 10 Main Road – Renovation and replacement of rendering to all elevations; replacement of 3 windows.
a) To note letter from SCDC regarding Parish Precepts and decide whether to respond.
b) To approve expenditure as follows: Clerk's salary November 2013. £202.33, December 2013 £202.33; reimbursement of photocopying and stationery expenses (to be advised).
c) To note receipt of section 106 monies £3,617.42
d) To review and approve draft budget for 2014/2015
e) To set precept for 2014/2015
a) Roads – to note proposal on Church Walk
d) Parish Paths Meeting – to note Mr A George's report (circulated) on meeting 14 November. To note Adrian George has offered to represent LGPC
11. DISTRICT COUNCILLORS' REPORT
12. COUNTY COUNCILLOR'S REPORT
13. VILLAGE HALL to note that charges are to be introduced for waste collection.
14. ANNUAL MEETING To consider and decide speaker/subject.
15. VILLAGE SIGN – To note that repairs have been made.
16. WEBSITE – to consider paper prepared by Clerk
18. TRAINING – Clerk to report
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING 6 March, Other meetings: 20 March (Annual Meeting), 8 May (AGM), 3 July (to be confirmed), 11 September, 6 November (Thursdays 7.30 pm, Little Gransden Village Hall):
Provision for Planning Meeting: 3 February, 7 April, 2 June, 4 August, 6 October, 1 December, (Mondays 6.00 pm Village Hall).
20. CLOSURE OF MEETING
Little Gransden Parish Council has adopted the Model Publication Scheme under the Freedom of Information Act